Suggestion for the Directories

  • Matthew Wayne Selznick
    Message 1 of 43 , Sep 28, 2005
      Hello to Podcast Pickle, Podcast Alley, etc...

      How about providing a listing of the BOTTOM fifty podcasts by popularity?

      Why would you do this? Well, primarily to help long-time listeners find
      something new to subscribe to... also, of course, this would have an
      interesting "shuffle" effect on all the podcasts, which could even shake
      up the top fifty and top ten lists. Stirring the pot, as it were.

      I thought about this while looking through the directories for something
      new to listen to.

      Just throwing it out there.

      --
      Matthew Wayne Selznick
      MWS Media
      Message 43 of 43 , Sep 30, 2005
        On 9/30/05, J Wynia <j@...> wrote:

        > Every technology has good and bad implementations, even within the
        > legally allowed possibilities. To shut down the good at the mere
        > hypothetically bad stifles innovation. Rather, the possibilities need
        > to be considered and weighed against each other and any implementation
        > needs to be aware of the slippery slope in front of them.

        Best of luck for your future podcast, whatever and whenever it may be.

        http://www.escapepod.info