Re: Registering on iTunes

  • GLSmyth
    Message 1 of 29 , Sep 28, 2005
      Fred -

      I do not have a very large podcast, so my stats may be skewed.
      However, I look at the information given to me by Libsyn and am seeing
      the following percentages for my current feed:

      48% iTunes
      36% iPodder
      8% Doppler
      4% iPodderx
      4% Nimiq

      The percentage (perhaps coincidentally) went up when I placed an
      explanation that iTunes listeners had to resubscribe on my homepage.

      Cheers -

      george

      --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "Fred F. McKinnon" <fmckinnon@h...>