Re: [podcasters] Digest Number 629

  • Dave Jackson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2005
      I had a similar experience. My first podcast for the Musicians Cooler
      (www.coolerpdocasts.com I belive under Music) took almost a month. My
      seconds podcast "Music News Podcast (www.musicnewspodcast.net ) got into
      iTunes in less than a week. I don't think its so much a bias, is what if
      they've assigned the same amount of resources for each genre. The Music
      category would get slammed, and the New Category resources are bored.

      Dave Jackson
      www.thepodcastfreak.com

      Message: 5
      Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 13:58:27 -0600
      From: Peter Mezensky <peter@...>
      Subject: Re: Re: Registering on iTunes

      Sooo....
      I created a news podcast this weekend using the 'news' category and
      submitted it to iTunes yesterday. Today it is listed on iTunes!
      Meanwhile the music show I submitted a month ago is nowhere to be
      found. Leaving me to believe that Apple truly does have a bias against
      adding new shows to the 'music' category.
      -peter