Re: [podcasters] musis podcasters has this happened to you?

  • mr strauss
    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 27, 2005
      Cohry and I, probably like a lot of people, are both podcasters and
      musical artists. Our podcast is mostly a talk podcast -
      www.voxmonitor.com - the podcast review podcast. But I actively have
      solicited music podcasts to play our respective musics, and have been
      very grateful when they were willing to do so.

      In fact, I made a page especially for music podcasters, designed to
      present our songs in as convienent and time respectful way as possible
      to any music podcaster willing to consider any either of our tracks for
      play.

      http://www.popgoeslethal.com/podsafe-pgl.html

      So any of you music podcasters out there, I hope you'll give our music a
      chance. It's a very diverse assortment of tracks, organized to make it
      easy to find something you might like, and it's ALL podsafe - play any
      of it with our sincere thanks.

      eric