Indian Matrimonial Site –Background Check, Email and IM for Free!

  • friends_look
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 25 10:48 PM
      Hello,
      Happy Harmony is the fastest growing matrimonial portal for
      Indians.
      You can email and IM other members without paying anything on this
      site.
      The amazing thing is that this site is totally free. Absolutely free.
      Cannot believe? Then click on this link to visit and register Happy
      Harmony.
      http://www.happyharmony.com/?idAff=14
      Background check is the new facility they have added now. You can do a
      free
      background check including age, address, phone numbers, property
      owneship
      information etc of anybody in the US.

      Regards,

      Resh
    • ronharpervoice
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 26 7:08 AM
        Somebody REALLY needs to moderate this list!
      • Matt Kane's Brain
        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 26 8:24 AM
          a simple vetting of new subscribers would do.

          --
          /* Halley */ (Halley's comment.)
          matt kane's brain
          Message 4 of 14 , Sep 26 8:59 AM
            Hi everyone:

            At 11:48 PM 9/25/2005, you wrote:
            >Hello,
            > Happy Harmony is the fastest growing matrimonial portal for
            >Indians.

            WTF does this have to do with PODCASTING??

            SPAMMERS - UGH... :(

            Pat
          • friends_look

              Message 6 of 14 , Oct 31, 2005
                Hello,
                Happy Harmony is the fastest growing matrimonial portal for
                Indians.
                You can email and IM other members without paying anything on this
                site.
                The amazing thing is that this site is totally free. Absolutely free.
                Cannot believe? Then click on this link to visit and register Happy
                Harmony.
                http://www.happyharmony.com/?idAff=14
                Background check is the new facility they have added now. You can do
                a free
                background check including age, address, phone numbers, property
                ownership
                information etc of anybody in the US.
                If you guys have not already done, please take a look at
                www.happyharmony.com.
                This is the only really free matrimonial site, I have seen so far.
                There are lot of profiles from all states also. A good find.

                Regards,

                Bala
              • friends_look

                  Message 8 of 14 , Oct 31, 2005
                    Can you say.....spam!!
                    -Shooby
                  • Unsigned Podcast/Paul
                    Message 9 of 14 , Nov 1, 2005
                      --- Rishabh Kumar <mr.shooby@...> wrote:
                      > Can you say.....spam!!
                      > -Shooby

                      I don't know. Just the other day I was thinking,

                      Where can I find a good Indian matrimonial site?

                      Maybe someone can make an indian matrimonial
                      podcast...

                      Paul Puri
                      Unsigned Podcast Network

                      Skype:unsignedpodcast
                      The site: http://www.unsignedpodcastnetwork.com/
                      The blog: http://unsignedpodcast.blogspot.com/
                      The feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/unsignedpodcast/dmMp
                      The store: http://www.cafepress.com/unsignedpodcast

                      Promotion without shame.
                      Podcasting Announcements
                    • George Colombo
                      Message 10 of 14 , Nov 1, 2005
                        --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Rishabh Kumar <mr.shooby@g...> wrote:

                        > Can you say.....spam!!
                        > -Shooby

                        Nonsense. The affinity of the podcasting community for Indian matrimonial sites is
                        longstanding and well-documented. This site, in particular, seems to offer extraordinary
                        value. After all, it's got FREE EMAIL! Where else could you possibly go for something like that?

                        G.
                      • Reed Porter
                        Message 11 of 14 , Nov 1, 2005
                          The IMPcast! With a half-billion potential listeners how could you wrong?

                          On 11/1/05, Unsigned Podcast/Paul <prp6040@...> wrote:

                          > Maybe someone can make an indian matrimonial
                          > podcast...

                        • Rishabh Kumar
                          Message 12 of 14 , Nov 1, 2005
                            Just to state here, I'm indian, but I'm 14 :P. Thanks for all the
                            sarcasm guys lol. If the IMPcast was real, I would drop on the ground
                            laughing so hard that I would crap my pants. and then I would tell my
                            cousin in india (who's destined for arranged marraige) about it hehe
                            -Shooby from theshoobyshow.com
                          • Unsigned Podcast/Paul
                            Message 13 of 14 , Nov 1, 2005
                              --- Rishabh Kumar <mr.shooby@...> wrote:
                              > Just to state here, I'm indian, but I'm 14 :P.
                              > Thanks for all the
                              > sarcasm guys lol. If the IMPcast was real, I would
                              > drop on the ground
                              > laughing so hard that I would crap my pants. and
                              > then I would tell my
                              > cousin in india (who's destined for arranged
                              > marraige) about it hehe
                              > -Shooby from theshoobyshow.com

                              I'm half indian myself.

                              If I do the IMPcast, I gotta have more tablas! I got
                              the fever, and the only prescription is more tablas!!

                              boomp boomp, mmmmuh(cue high pitched singing woman)

                              Message 14 of 14 , Nov 1, 2005
                                LAMO MAN!!! You gotta get the sitar too. Sitar/tabla and kathak incantations
                                lol

                                --
                                -Rishabh Kumar (AKA Shooby)
                                A proud Mac Geek without a Mac ;)