Re: [podcasters] every american should listen to this

  • Ron Jeffries
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 2, 2005
      On Friday, September 2, 2005, at 12:03:30 PM, Stephen Eley wrote:

      > Please, people. You want to talk about how podcasters can help with
      > relief or get the word out or whatever, great. That's on topic here.
      > But let's not get into bullshit about who "deserved" what. Talk about
      > that in your own podcast, or in one of the 16.5 million blogs that are
      > all on the same spin cycle right now.

      Well put, Stephen!

      Ron Jeffries
      www.XProgramming.com
      In programming, do, or undo. There is always try. --Yoda
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 2, 2005
        On 9/2/05, mfnoffice@... <mfnoffice@...> wrote:

        > Paul, I couldn't agree more!
        > It's not a matter of who deserved it - It's a matter of Public Education!

        First, my name is Steve. And second, you entirely missed my point.

        Let's stop talking now.

        ESCAPE POD - the SF podcast magazine
        http://escape.extraneous.org
      • mfnoffice@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 2, 2005
          In a message dated 9/2/2005 1:15:42 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
          SFEley@... writes:

          First, my name is Steve. And second, you entirely missed my point

          Sorry Steve...I got your point!

          My emotion was typing faster than my fingers.

          Jim Goetz