Re: [podcasters] every american should listen to this

  • mfnoffice@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 2, 2005
      In a message dated 9/2/2005 12:07:52 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      SFEley@... writes:

      Please, people. You want to talk about how podcasters can help with
      relief or get the word out or whatever, great. That's on topic here.
      But let's not get into bullshit about who "deserved" what. Talk about
      that in your own podcast, or in one of the 16.5 million blogs that are
      all on the same spin cycle right now.

      _________________________

      Paul, I couldn't agree more!

      It's not a matter of who deserved it - It's a matter of Public Education!
      That will be the underlying message in the end. And that is how we prevent
      future (Life) catastrophes!

      What's done is done - Some things we wont be able to change. But the word to
      get out is public education!

      Jim Goetz

    • Ron Jeffries
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 2, 2005
        On Friday, September 2, 2005, at 12:03:30 PM, Stephen Eley wrote:

        > Please, people. You want to talk about how podcasters can help with
        > relief or get the word out or whatever, great. That's on topic here.
        > But let's not get into bullshit about who "deserved" what. Talk about
        > that in your own podcast, or in one of the 16.5 million blogs that are
        > all on the same spin cycle right now.

        Well put, Stephen!

        Ron Jeffries
        www.XProgramming.com
        In programming, do, or undo. There is always try. --Yoda
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 2, 2005
          On 9/2/05, mfnoffice@... <mfnoffice@...> wrote:

          > Paul, I couldn't agree more!
          > It's not a matter of who deserved it - It's a matter of Public Education!

          First, my name is Steve. And second, you entirely missed my point.

          Let's stop talking now.

          ESCAPE POD - the SF podcast magazine
          http://escape.extraneous.org
        • mfnoffice@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 2, 2005
            In a message dated 9/2/2005 1:15:42 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
            SFEley@... writes:

            First, my name is Steve. And second, you entirely missed my point

            Sorry Steve...I got your point!

            My emotion was typing faster than my fingers.

            Jim Goetz