Happy '05 - Invitation to the Mediaburn List

  • Gary
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2005
      2005. Finally,

      A Happy New Year to the group. Change and growth are in the air again and
      I think we podcast producers are definitely doing our part.

      All POD people are invited to the Mediaburn e-mail list, Mediaburn.net
      focuses on podcasting, blogging, and independent digital media. It's been a
      creative collaboration (online since 2001) and we'd love to have you as
      member. Feel free to contribute your stuff. E-mail me about your podcasts
      and/or other projects, or just be a subscriber to the list that goes 'round the
      world. The sign in box is on the homepage at http://www.mediaburn.net and
      you'll get your opt-in click to confirm message. And it's all about friends too,
      so by all means invite a friend.

      2005. Finally! Yeah let's rock. ;o)

      - Gary