Re: Podcasting to your cell phone's voicemail bo

  • Jimmy
    Message 1 of 39 , Sep 1, 2005
      > I am a Verizon customer and let me tell you that they (one of the
      largest in
      > the country) are doing just the opposite. EVERY new phone they
      offer has
      > abilities that they disable. They have a model where you have to
      hack your
      > phone to add a ring tone that you make yourself!

      Yeah, this is pretty insane. I have the motorola v710 which I got
      about a year ago. I can copy anything onto a little card and then slip
      that into the phone and put it wherever I wat in the phone. I can use
      ringtones and whatever. My friend just got the updated version
      recently and I tried to give her some of my ringtones (since when you
      replace a phone you lose all your old ringtones) but the copy feature
      was not available. That's gotta be criminal, not letting you use a
      feature already in the machine, to keep you from using your own stuff?
    • Jimmy
      Message 39 of 39 , Sep 1, 2005