Re: [podcasters] Hurrican donation challenge !!

  • Brian Noe
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2005
      Libsyn is donating as well, and the latest Daily Source Code has a lot about
      the effort.

      Here's my little bit.

      http://libsyn.com/media/noebie/hurricane.mp3

      I also but up a link on my main Website at
      www.noebie.com<http://www.noebie.com>showing where people can donate.

      Brian

      On 8/31/05, Brian Noe <noebie@...> wrote:

      > I made my donation on the web this morning as well, and plan to give blood
      > at the next Red Cross drive in our town too.
      >
      > I recorded a PSA for my three Podcasts this morning and will load it
      > today. Wichita Rutherford suggested this a couple days ago.
      >
      > I hope everyone will pull together on this one.
      >
      > Noebie
      > http://www.noebie.com
      >
      > On 8/31/05, C.C. Chapman <cc@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > That is extremely cool of you guys!
      > >
      > > I donated last night and also pushed out a PSA on my show at
      > > http://accidenthash.podshow.com/?p=93 encouraging others.
      > >
      > > I've seen what the Red Cross can do on a personal level. They are a
      > > great
      > > organization and they are only one of many helping during this horrible
      > > time.
      > >

      > > C.C. Chapman
      > > Host & Producer, Accident Hash <http://www.accidenthash.com/>
      > > Manager, Podshow Podsafe <http://www.podsafemusicnetwork.com/> Music
      > > Network
      > >

      > > _____

    • P. Dilly
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 31, 2005
        We are playing a PSA on tomorrows show, and doing a fundraiser here at our
        business. Podcast Pickle will match what the employees give, with over 30
        emplyees that should turn out to be a nice amount..

        Gary Leland

        http://www.podcastpickle.com

        http://www.sportpodcasts.com