Hurrican donation challenge !!

  • Scott Grayban
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2005
      The iPodder Team has donated $1000 to the American Red Cross to help
      with the hurrican relief in Mississippi and Louisiana.

      We are asking that everyone on this list that can help please donate
      or volunteer to help out.

      The damage done is so devistating. New Orleans and all of the Gulf
      Coast looks like a war took place. My own friends and family have lost
      everything and have just what they were wearing when they left.

      Please help in any manner you can.

      You can donate by website with paypal or credit card at the sites
      below:

      American Red Cross

      1-800-HELP-NOW
      https://www.redcross.org/donate/donation-form.asp
      http://www.mississippi-redcross.org/donate.htm#paypal

      Operation Blessing

      1-800-436-6348
      https://www.cbn.com/giving/ob/option.asp?m=donate_now&so=3

      America's Second Harvest

      1-800-344-8070
      http://www.secondharvest.org/default2.asp

      Thanks for all your support,
      Scott Grayban
      The iPodder Team
    • C.C. Chapman
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 31, 2005
        That is extremely cool of you guys!

        I donated last night and also pushed out a PSA on my show at
        http://accidenthash.podshow.com/?p=93 encouraging others.

        I've seen what the Red Cross can do on a personal level. They are a great
        organization and they are only one of many helping during this horrible
        time.

        C.C. Chapman
        Host & Producer, Accident Hash <http://www.accidenthash.com/>
        Manager, Podshow Podsafe <http://www.podsafemusicnetwork.com/> Music
        Network

        _____

        <https://www.cbn.com/giving/ob/option.asp?m=donate_now&so=3> &so=3

        America's Second Harvest

        1-800-344-8070
        http://www.secondharvest.org/default2.asp

        Thanks for all your support,
        Scott Grayban
        The iPodder Team

        Communication
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Communication+and+networking&w1=Communi
        cation+and+networking&w2=Wireless+communication+and+networking&c=2&s=77&.sig
        =ozdeqSR9iHuNl4GM8mtT5w> and networking Wireless
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Wireless+communication+and+networking&w
        1=Communication+and+networking&w2=Wireless+communication+and+networking&c=2&
        s=77&.sig=C2VMYm3EZ13VjeE5NNaKDg> communication and networking

        _____

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        * Visit your group "podcasters
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/podcasters> " on the web.

        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

        _____

      • Brian Noe
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 31, 2005
          I made my donation on the web this morning as well, and plan to give blood
          at the next Red Cross drive in our town too.

          I recorded a PSA for my three Podcasts this morning and will load it today.
          Wichita Rutherford suggested this a couple days ago.

          I hope everyone will pull together on this one.

          Noebie
          http://www.noebie.com

          On 8/31/05, C.C. Chapman <cc@...> wrote:

          > That is extremely cool of you guys!
          >
          > I donated last night and also pushed out a PSA on my show at
          > http://accidenthash.podshow.com/?p=93 encouraging others.
          >
          > I've seen what the Red Cross can do on a personal level. They are a great
          > organization and they are only one of many helping during this horrible
          > time.
          >

          > C.C. Chapman
          > Host & Producer, Accident Hash <http://www.accidenthash.com/>
          > Manager, Podshow Podsafe <http://www.podsafemusicnetwork.com/> Music
          > Network
          >

          > _____

        • Brian Noe
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 31, 2005
            Libsyn is donating as well, and the latest Daily Source Code has a lot about
            the effort.

            Here's my little bit.

            http://libsyn.com/media/noebie/hurricane.mp3

            I also but up a link on my main Website at
            www.noebie.com<http://www.noebie.com>showing where people can donate.

            Brian

            On 8/31/05, Brian Noe <noebie@...> wrote:

            > I made my donation on the web this morning as well, and plan to give blood
            > at the next Red Cross drive in our town too.
            >
            > I recorded a PSA for my three Podcasts this morning and will load it
            > today. Wichita Rutherford suggested this a couple days ago.
            >
            > I hope everyone will pull together on this one.
            >
            > Noebie
            > http://www.noebie.com
            >
            > On 8/31/05, C.C. Chapman <cc@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > That is extremely cool of you guys!
            > >
            > > I donated last night and also pushed out a PSA on my show at
            > > http://accidenthash.podshow.com/?p=93 encouraging others.
            > >
            > > I've seen what the Red Cross can do on a personal level. They are a
            > > great
            > > organization and they are only one of many helping during this horrible
            > > time.
            > >

            > > C.C. Chapman
            > > Host & Producer, Accident Hash <http://www.accidenthash.com/>
            > > Manager, Podshow Podsafe <http://www.podsafemusicnetwork.com/> Music
            > > Network
            > >

            > > _____

          • P. Dilly
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 31, 2005
              We are playing a PSA on tomorrows show, and doing a fundraiser here at our
              business. Podcast Pickle will match what the employees give, with over 30
              emplyees that should turn out to be a nice amount..

              Gary Leland

              http://www.podcastpickle.com

              http://www.sportpodcasts.com