Audition Question: Cue and Play List

  • Ron Jeffries
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2005
      I'm just learning Adobe Audition, so be gentle, please.

      I see that it has "Cues", which are ranges of audio.
      It also has a "Play List", which is an ordered collections of cues.

      Seems cool.

      But what can you do with it? Having built it, you can play it.
      But is there some way to rearrange the track to match the play list,
      and the like?

      It appears there is exactly one play list per track. There is the
      "Insert/File/Cue List" menu item, which will make a new track of a
      cue. Then you could drag those around somehow ...

      Advise me, please, on these Cue and Play List things?

      Thanks,

      Ron Jeffries
      www.XProgramming.com
      You are to act in the light of experience as guided by intelligence.
      -- Nero Wolfe