975Re: [podcasters] Re: [Beginner] why record live ?

  • Julian Yahoo 1
    Jan 1, 2005
      >Having listen to them it's clear for me that what they require (and
      therefore what I require) is a "how to be a radio speaker tutorial :
      the basics" and a "how to be an entry level radio technician : the
      basics", and it's more or less what I'm looking for (among others

      That all exists here:

      http://www.iloveradio.org/ in the Podcasting101 category.

      >BTW, putting music in your podcast is a breach of copyright if you
      >don't have permission from the relevant copyright holders (master >tape and

      And you will be open to retrospective license fees. Don't imagine that you
      are safe by only putting out a few copies - I can imaging www.archive.org
      being crawled in a couple of years.

      Web: www.thepicturepost.co.uk
      Blog: www.herecomespod.org.uk/blog/