971Re: [podcasters] Re: [Beginner] why record live ?

  • Harold Johnson
    Dec 31, 2004
      I found this wonderful book at Borders about a month ago, "Audio
      Anecdotes: Tools, Tips, and Techniques for Digital Audio". It's
      incredibly expensive but I found some great recording advice in it:

      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1568811047/002-1687594-7076824?v=glance

      It would have made a great Christmas present for anyone starting down
      the path of podcasting, and it's certainly worth a visit to Border to
      read. Check out the chapter on recording techniques and you'll
      recognize the mistakes you've been making.

      Of course, I purposely ignore any and all "rules" when it comes to my
      own recordings...

      Harold J. Johnson
      http://SomethingthatHappened.com