      From: Steve Holden <sholden1@...>
      Date: Aug 2, 2005 1:11 PM
      Subject: [itt] PCMFeedID?
      To: ITT List

      Hello!

      I was going through my MP3 logs and I have a few error links that have
      "PCMFeedID" in the link.

      A good feed would be:

      13543: 2.00%: Aug/ 1/05 4:04 PM:
      /tnr/2005/04Apr/TechRagTearOuts_025_050429.mp3

      But I see some requests being logged like:

      23: : May/ 7/05 2:58 PM:
      /tnr/2005/04Apr/TechRagTearOuts_025_050429.mp3?PCMFeedID=159

      Anyone have any ideas what could be creating that? PCM = ? PodcastAlley
      would be PCA and PodcastPickle could be PCP? ;-) Not sure what PCM could be.

      Steve

      --
      Kevin H. Devin
      In the Trenches podcast