9358Re: iTunes Direct URL..?

  • teemonster2003
    Aug 1, 2005
      --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, mrheffe <mrheffe@g...> wrote:
      > Hello all,
      >
      > My podcast is now being listed in the iTunes Music Store as of this
      > weekend as I was wondering if anyone can tell me how to obtain the
      > direct URL to it so that I can link directly to it from my website..?
      > - I've been poking around the options in iTunes and can;t seem to find
      > how to get it..

      Steven Reed posted this process a few weeks ago. Worked like a charm for me...

      1. Opened ITunes
      2. Clicked on Podcast
      3. Entered the name of my podcast (This Side Of The Web) in the search
      box and clicked the Enter key
      4. Right-Clicked on the graphic to and clicked the button labeled
      "Copy ITunes Music Store URL"
      5. Pasted the link into a text editor
      6. Opened the main page of my website
      7. Inserted a picture and placed the link that I had copied aound the picture.
      8. Then I saved the page and uploaded it to the server.
      9. Finally, I tested the link to make sure that it would work.

      ...so thanks again, Steve!

      Enjoy the Ride,

      Tee Morris
      http://www.teemorris.com

      LEGACY OF MOREVI: Book One of the Arathellean Wars
      ISBN 1-896944-29-9

      M O R E V I: The Chronicles of Rafe and Askana (with Lisa Lee)
      ISBN 1-896944-07-8
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic