5287Re: [podcasters] mac software question

  • Brian Noe
    May 3, 2005
      the last time i did this, i used audio hijack -- one hijack to record
      my end and one to record the skype to my partner

      we used a "three, two, one, mark" to get a reference for syncing, then
      i mixed them together using audacity

      results are in the april 15th podcast at http://studiocpodcast.blogspot.com

      noe