5146Re: [podcasters] mac software question

  • Ryan King
    May 1, 2005
      On Apr 30, 2005, at 10:20 PM, robert wrote:

      > Ryan,
      >
      > I use Garageband (just switched today to V2.01)

      Hmm, I have 1.1.

      > What is your hardware set up?

      Well, the audio's all recorded, so I don't think this is an issue.

      > I have not had any issues bringing in MP3 or AIFF files.
      >
      > The only files I had issues with were WMA - which I convert to WAV
      > and then bring in.
      >
      > What is the length of the files you are bringing in? If they are
      > over 36 Minutes that might be the problem with Garageband -
      > otherwise it should do what you need it to

      This would be a significant problem. Does GarageBand have a 36 minute
      limit? Everything I work with is longer than that.

      -ryan

      > Rob W
      > podcast411
      >
      > Begin forwarded message:
      >

      >> From: Ryan King <ryan@...>
      >> Date: April 30, 2005 11:27:36 PM CDT
      >> To: podcasters@yahoogroups.com
      >> Subject: [podcasters] mac software question
      >>
      >> Any podcasters out there mixing down double (or more) enders on a
      >> Mac? I'm just trying to figure out some good software to use. I tried
      >> using GarageBand (v1.1), but had problems importing my tracks (both
      >> as aiff and mp3). I'm currently using Amadeus to mix the tracks
      >> together, but I'm limited to only 2 tracks (by using the stereo
      >> channels as separate tracks).
      >>
      >> Any suggestions for better software to use?
      >>
      >> -ryan
      >>

      >> Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic