      From: andrew clarke mail@... [podcasters]
      Sent: ‎7/‎31/‎2014 11:00 AM
      To: podcasters@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [podcasters] podcasters@yahoogroups.com (autopost)

      "Podcasters" is a mailing list for podcasters and podcast listeners to
      communicate about... podcasting!

      Share links to newly discovered podcasts, your experiences with
      podcasting software and hardware, or ask others questions about what
      you need to put together a podcast of your own.

      The mailing list was created by Andrew Clarke and began in September
      2004.

      To send a message to the list, e-mail podcasters@yahoogroups.com.

      Note that initial messages from new group members are moderated to
      prevent spam. They are usually approved within a few hours.