41432New app for podcast show notes

  • Trevr Smith
    May 20 6:34 AM

      Hello Podcasters,

      I’ve been working on a brand new podcast player app for the past 5 months and it just went live in the App Store.   This app is different than the other podcast players as it shows synchronized show notes while you listen.  I’ve personally enhanced 100’s of podcast episodes and believe this is the future of how we will listen to podcasts.  Would love to have you try it and get your feedback.

      Direct link to the app: http://bit.ly/enhancecast

      Link to our website: www.enhancecast.com

      I would love to have you add your podcast show notes to our platform.  Why should you add show notes to our platform you ask?  For starters give your listeners a better listening experience.    Once listeners start listening to enhanced episodes, they won’t want to go back to the old way.  It’s like going from analog to HD.   To see all the features and to start adding your very own show notes for free, please visit: http://enhancecast.com/for-podcasters.html    You can get a jump start and be one of the early adopters and get new listeners to your podcast from our platform.  I hope you take advantage of it and please let me know if you have any questions.

      Cheers.

      Trevr Smithlin

      EnhanceCast.com

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic