41406RE: Re: Any podcasters using WordPress 3.6?

  • angelomandato
    Oct 7, 2013

      When I meant edit, I meant the blog post media URL, not the file itself. Once you do the 2nd "B" option which imports that meta data, then you can edit those episodes' media URLs in PowerPress. Hope this makes sense.

      ---In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, <shrink@...> wrote:

      Thanks so much for your help with this.  I look forward to trying it.  One question, however.  When you say I might have difficult editing with option A.  Editing what?  The text part of past blog post or the audio mp3 file?  Typically, if I did need to edit the mp3, I would go back into Garageband, make changes there, and then replace the original mp3 file and upload.  Are you saying I wouldn't be able to do that?

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic