41402Any podcasters using WordPress 3.6?

  • ShrinkRapRadio
    Oct 2, 2013
      For my audio podcast, I'm currently using WP3.5.2 with PodPress as my media player.  I don't believe PodPress is compatible with WP 3.6.  So I"m feeling somewhat stuck.  I've read that there is a built-in media player in WP3.6 but what happens then to the audio of my  371 hour-long interviews that I've created over the past 8 years of podcasting?  It would be a huge job if I had to manually create new audio links for 371 shows.  Is there anyone out there who has dealt this this issue?

      "Dr. Dave"
      Shrink Rap Radio

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic