41384Re: [podcasters] Re: new podcaster, could use a little help

  • Shawn Thorpe
    Aug 10, 2013
      To the best of my knowledge, the only other free blogging platforms are WordPress.com and Blogger. You could use either of these platforms to host a show blog but I'm pretty sure you'd still have to rely on Feedburner to make your podcast-ready RSS feed. If you run a self-hosted WordPress installation, you can install the Blubrry PowerPress plugin and the plugin will be able to create your podcast feed(s) pretty easily. But there's no way to use PowerPress with a free wordpress.com blog (as far as I know).

      -Shawn
      http://nomarket.org/