41373iPods Skipping After Intro Section of Podcast Episode?

  • essential_pepsi
    Jul 15, 2013
      Hi all, I'm wondering if you can help me with a quick troubleshoot.

      I've received similar complaints from various visitors, each time on an iPod or an iPhone:

      "I get your show from itunes but it often skips and jumps to the next epidode (on 2 different ipods) mainly after the previously recap or the beginning segment of the new episode or after the beginning theme"

      Is this a problem in our files? Is there something we need to be doing that we're not? A setting we can direct our listeners to? I can't replicate it and yet we've got 10 other people who've complained about the same thing.

      I'm not sure what's causing it and it's driving me nuts trying to figure it out...

      Any ideas?

      Thanks in advance,

      -Nick Armstrong
      Giant Gnome Productions (http://giantgnome.com/)