41365Re: [podcasters] Mobile Video Setup?

  • Richard Amirault
    May 30, 2013
      On 5/26/2013 9:26 AM, geek4x4 wrote:
      (snip)
      > My first idea was to get a new tablet with a camera. Most newer ones have a pretty decent built in rear camera and excellent battery life. iPad has the benefit of iMovie is well known and fairly straightforward video editing suite. and there are lots of accessories like tripods and what-not readily available.
      (snip)

      There are better ways to do this, but if you use a tablet PLEASE hold it
      sideways/horizontally when you shoot. Too many "phone / tablet" videos
      are vertical and don't work well on a computer screen.

      --
      Richard Amirault
      N1JDU