41331Two mics, one computer?

  • Nobilis Reed
    Mar 15, 2013
      Is there a way to record with two USB mics on one computer? We just
      picked up a couple of the fabulously cheap Yeti mics on Woot and I'd
      like to know if there's an easy way to multi-track them on a computer,
      or if I need to do one of the other hacks I have in mind.

      --
      Stories that don't stop at the bedroom door - or the castle gate - or
      the airlock.