41320Re: [podcasters] Recording Phone Interviews

  • David Smith
    Mar 4, 2013
      I have used Callburner with great success, though it's been a long while
      since my last interview. N.B., I found out about it from a podcast from
      Doug Kaye of The Conversations Network, a much more authoritative source
      than my humble self.

      It was 19 Feb 2013, when thebroadcastbasement commented:

      --

      Grizzly's Growls Podcasts: <http://grizzlysgrowls.com>
      Blog: <http://blog.grizzlysgrowls.com>