4127524hr Podcast

  • Todd Cochrane
    Dec 11 1:23 AM
      All

      I have a couple of spots left to fill on my 24hr podcast lineup. Here is
      what I am looking for to fill the final spots.

      1. I am looking for someone that is a podcaster outside the US to pair
      with a english speaking podcaster who is in Moscow. The topic of the
      hour will be "Foreign Podcasting"

      2. I am looking for two guests that use unique tools to produce their
      shows aka there are a lot of ways to record a show. But sometimes you
      dont need to follow the norms. Warning this spot happens at 9am Eastern
      on the 16th

      3. I am looking for two Video Podcasters that are having success with
      YouTube and standard podcast distribution. This slot is a late one
      10-11pm Pacific

      4. I am looking to have one additional guest appear with Karin H√łgh at
      5am eastern. Karin will be talking about the podcasting space in Europe.
      She has been in the scene from the beginning and just looking for a good
      pairing with her.

      If you think you have something unique to add or could fill one of those
      spots email me at geeknews@.... During the 24hrs their will be
      plenty of opportunities for people to jump in the show as we always have
      people that forget or do not wake up in time. I hope to see all of you
      when we kick off on Saturday Morning.

      Waiting on a confirmation from Adam Curry as he will be kicking it off
      with me at 11am on the 15th if all goes to plan.

      Todd..

      --
      Todd Cochrane
      Host Geek News Central