- Dec 11 1:23 AMAll
I have a couple of spots left to fill on my 24hr podcast lineup. Here is
what I am looking for to fill the final spots.
1. I am looking for someone that is a podcaster outside the US to pair
with a english speaking podcaster who is in Moscow. The topic of the
hour will be "Foreign Podcasting"
2. I am looking for two guests that use unique tools to produce their
shows aka there are a lot of ways to record a show. But sometimes you
dont need to follow the norms. Warning this spot happens at 9am Eastern
on the 16th
3. I am looking for two Video Podcasters that are having success with
YouTube and standard podcast distribution. This slot is a late one
4. I am looking to have one additional guest appear with Karin Høgh at
5am eastern. Karin will be talking about the podcasting space in Europe.
She has been in the scene from the beginning and just looking for a good
pairing with her.
If you think you have something unique to add or could fill one of those
spots email me at geeknews@.... During the 24hrs their will be
plenty of opportunities for people to jump in the show as we always have
people that forget or do not wake up in time. I hope to see all of you
when we kick off on Saturday Morning.
Waiting on a confirmation from Adam Curry as he will be kicking it off
with me at 11am on the 15th if all goes to plan.
Host Geek News Central
We're Live Streaming CES 2013. Ask me how you can get your name in front of 30 million consumers!
- << Previous post in topic