41189Re: [podcasters] Leveling Voices With Levelator, Call Recorder, And Garageband.

  • Shawn Thorpe
    Aug 8, 2012
      When you're ready to export your podcast, In Garageband, select the "Share" menu, then:
      Export Song to Disk >> Uncheck the "compress" box >> Click the "Export" button >> Save the file to disk wherever you'd like, this will create an AIFF file (the OS X equivalent of a WAV file) >> Drag that AIFF file into Levelator >> Export from Levelator >> Convert the exported file to mp3 if necessary.

      Another good idea is to make sure that, within Garageband preferences, you've ticked the "Auto Normalize" checkbox in the Advanced tab.

      -Shawn Thorpe
      http://shawn.mx/
      http://geminidragon.tv/