41109Re: [podcasters] Re: Digital recorders for podcasting?

  • Martin McKeay
    May 9, 2012
      I've been using a Zoom H4 since they first came out and love it. I've
      recorded dozens of interviews at conferences using external mics.

      Martin

      Martin McKeay
      CISSP, recovering QSA
      Network Security Blog and Podcast
      http://www.mckeay.net
      http://netsecpodcast.com
      Twitter: @McKeay
      Cell: 707-495-7926

      "mount -t /coffee /proc/awake /dev/brain" returns "mount : cannot find
      filesystem /dev/brain"

      "If you spend more on coffee than on IT security, then you will
      be hacked. What's more, you deserve to be hacked." - Richard Clarke