40806Re: [podcasters] Re: Getting attention from iTunes Podcast Support

  • Douglas E. Welch
    Oct 29, 2011
      You could also manually replace the feed file for a short time with the iTunes redirect code until it switches I over. I have had to do it both ways in the past when moving from Feedburner.

      DW.

      --
      Douglas E. Welch
      New Media and Podcasting Consulting