40711Re: [podcasters] Newbie/playing other artists content

  • Gwen Orel
    Sep 2, 2011
      Also if you're reviewing you shld be in touch with the artists reps anyway. They want PR!
      My show is about irish arts and I always have a tune of the week- always with permission. I have permission to use all of Black 47's material. Vi got music from The Guard soundtrack. I've had music from Glenn HansRd and the swell season. Vgetying permissions and clearances takes time but is well worth it.

      Sent from my iPhone