40710Re: [podcasters] Newbie/playing other artists content

  • Gwen Orel
    Sep 2, 2011
      Ask for permission.
      Podcasters are likely emulating radio shows, unWare that the stations have licenses and permissions.
      So ask. Or use something else.
      Stealing intellectual property is ripping off artists- to me that makes it different from qn expired meter.

      Sent from my iPhone