40707Re: [podcasters] Newbie/playing other artists content

  • David Jackson
    Sep 1, 2011
      Nick,
      Will you get sued? Let's go back a second. Is it illegal? If you don't have
      permission from the wrtier of the song, the performer of the song, and
      whoever owns the masters of the song, its illegal. Will you get sued. Your
      call. Check out musicalley.com all pre cleared music.

      Parking in front of an expired parking meter is also illegal. People do it
      every day as they feel its only illegal if you get caught.

      Again, your call.

      Dave Jackson
      www.schoolofpodcasting.com
      www.morepodcastmoney.com