40656Re: [podcasters] Premium Podcast Options

  • Michael Sitarzewski
    Jun 2 8:51 AM
      That seems like a 5% off the top business. It doesn't cost materially more to provide a secure/paid podcast than it does a free one - once the infrastructure is built. Sure, there's a service there that needs to be paid for, but these services are not Apple, nor is the market yet big enough to sustain that kind of pricing (in my opinion).

      We're considering entering the podcast hosting business soon, frankly, and we're looking at the industry to see what the actual pain points are. I know this is definitely one.

      Interesting.

      Michael Sitarzewski
      CEO, Callisto.fm, Inc.
      http://www.callisto.fm