40655Re: [podcasters] Premium Podcast Options

  • David Jackson
    Jun 2, 2011
      Most packages allow you to create "snippets" of content, add the MORE field
      and everything after more is protected. The problem is when you attach the
      mp3 file, it gets blocked, or it comes on down, both are wrong. Wishlist
      might be on the right track as each individual gets their own RSS. Digital
      Access Pass will have that in a future release. Showtaxi sure sounds like it
      will work (and take 30%), and Premiumcast.com does it (for $99 a month), my
      client is on a tight budget.

      Dave
      On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 2:40 AM, Michael Sitarzewski
      <msitarzewski@...>wrote:

      > I'm interested to see what's available too. I think this might be a great
      > topic for the Colorado Podcasters to tackle at some point.
      >
      > Michael Sitarzewski
      > CEO, Callisto.fm, Inc.
      > http://www.callisto.fm
      > Join the podcasting revolution!
      >
      > On Jun 1, 2011, at 9:33 PM, Dave wrote:
      >
      > > I have a client who says premiumcast.com is too steep for his blood.
      > Wants to deliver mp3s (protected content) via RSS. Looked at wishlist, DAP,
      > I understand amember has some sort of work around. Also there is
      > showtaxi.com anybody ever use these?
      > >
      > > Dave Jackson
      > > www.schoolofpodcasting.com

      Dave Jackson