      From: David Byrd <thatbluejeansguy@...>
      Sent: April 1, 2011 4/1/11
      To: podcasters@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [podcasters] Re: Where do find music?

      I have been using Mevio's Music Alley (formerly known as Podsafe Music
      Network) for most of my podcasting career. The music is truly free, and the
      only term of use is that you give credit to the artist(s), tell your
      listeners where you got the music, and inform the artist(s) after you have
      used it. The user interface is easy to use, you can listen to the song in
      its entirety, and you can do derivative works, etc., as long as you don't
      sell it.

      Check it out: musicalley.com

      David Byrd- Host of "That Blue Jeans Guy" Podcast

      http://thatbluejeansguy.com

      thatbluejeansguy@...

      Listener Line: 989-372-1489 (1GUY)