      From: podcasters@yahoogroups.com [mailto:podcasters@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Pat Cook
      Sent: Saturday, March 26, 2011 10:30 PM
      To: podcasters@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [podcasters] Playing Clips While Recording, Questions?

      Because computers alone just don't have the capabilities of producing
      professional quality audio and video that studio equipment does. There
      are just some things that computers just can't do (At least not easily)

      Take transitioning between audio clips for example. Computers don't
      have the fade in & fade out capabilities that studio equipment does.
      Ditto with video clips.

      True software helps BUT that's all it does - HELPS! The rest of it is
      dependent on the computer

      In short, you can't rely on software to do EVERYTHING. You'll learn
      that as you go along

      Cheers :D

      --
      Pat Cook