40386Re: [podcasters] Playing Clips While Recording, Questions?

  • Pat Cook
    Mar 26, 2011
      On 3/26/2011 12:44 PM, zakrhyno wrote:

      > So far I got the basic idea of how to podcast and how to record. The
      > main issue I would like to do is play bummers, intros, outros and
      > music fading out or in. Now my questions is what software can I run on
      > Windows 7 that will do this for me? I'm not trying to buy hardware to
      > as a mixer is a good idea but my goal is keep it all on my computer. I
      > not sure if I'm making any sense but I thought I put it out here for
      > someone to answer.
      > Thanks

      The plain & simple fact of the matter is we'll all have to eventually
      move our music, bumpers, intros, outros, sweepers & other associated
      stuff OFF of the computer & onto hardware mixers (Especially should
      hardware mixers become advanced enough where they can hold a HARD DRIVE
      or be plugged into one if they don't have this capability already) as
      this would not only look & sound more professional, but would also make
      management MUCH MUCH easier too :D

      This is why MANY podcasters have already made the transition

      Just my opinion.....

      Cheers :D

      --
      Pat Cook Host - *THE LEFT WING CONSERVATIVE*
      *Website <http://www.wix.com/progressivemoderates/mainwix>*