40384Playing Clips While Recording, Questions?

  • zakrhyno
    Mar 26, 2011
      So far I got the basic idea of how to podcast and how to record. The main issue I would like to do is play bummers, intros, outros and music fading out or in. Now my questions is what software can I run on Windows 7 that will do this for me? I'm not trying to buy hardware to as a mixer is a good idea but my goal is keep it all on my computer. I not sure if I'm making any sense but I thought I put it out here for someone to answer.
      Thanks
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic