40281Re: Problem with date on iTunes podcast - solved!

  • marcbelanger16
    Mar 3, 2011
      Ben and Douglas:

      Thank you very much for the advice. My problem's now solved. I should have asked you long ago! :)

      The date is still a day behind (despite the fact that I'm North America, Toronto, to be specfic). But the idea of adding the title fixes the problem. Thanks Douglas.

      Still, it looks like I've got problems with the feed according to the validator. Gives me something to work on. Thank you Ben.

      Marc