40280Re: [podcasters] Problem with date on iTunes podcast

  • Ben Straw
    Mar 2, 2011
      From the looks of it your feed isnt valid.
      Check it out for your self:
      http://validator.w3.org/feed/check.cgi?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.radiolabour.net%2Fradiolabour-rss.xml>

      Benjamin Straw - http://Qetuo.me
      P: 1-304-449-4335
      Skype: n3bb3n
      Twitter: Twitter.com/nebben
      Want to Learn About Podcasting? - http://How2Podcast.com

      ________________________________
      From: marcbelanger16 <m.belanger@...>
      To: podcasters@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, March 2, 2011 3:41:57 PM
      Subject: [podcasters] Problem with date on iTunes podcast

      Hello all,

      I have a podcasting problem that's driving me crazy. Can't find a solution
      anywhere. And a member of this group recommended that I post my question here.
      Thanks for any help you can provide.

      Here's the problem:

      I do a podcast called RadioLabour (www.radiolabour.net)

      When I create an rss file so that the podcast will be updated for iTunes . . .
      the file in iTunes displays the date *as the day before*. Always.

      For example: I uploaded my rss file today with the date March 2, 2011. (
      02/03/2011 ) This is the date both in the rss code and the date of the file on
      the computer.

      But the file shows on iTunes as March 1, 2011 ( 01/03/2011 )

      This makes it difficult for people to find the correct podcast.

      Any ideas?

      Marc