40279Re: [podcasters] Problem with date on iTunes podcast

  • Douglas E. Welch
    Mar 2, 2011
      Not sure where you are located, but this has all the markings of a time zone
      issue. It is very likely that it is March 2 where you are and March 1 where
      the Apple server is located.

      I would recommend placing the date in the Title of each episode, as that
      will be hard coded and never change, not matter what date the server might
      think it is.

      I would also suggest adding the title of each show to the title of the MP3
      to give people a bit more information when looking at your list of past and
      current shows.

      i.e. *Feb 28, 2011 - Special report on the fight for union rights in
      Wisconsin, USA*
      *
      *
      I think this will alleviate the confusion about the dates and also let
      people know exactly what episode they are listening to.

      I hope this helps.
      *
      *
      *DEW*
      *
      *
      *--*
      *Douglas E. Welch*
      *"Helping with all your technology and New Media needs"*
      Web: http://DouglasEWelch.com -- Email: me@...

      Find career opportunities from around the US at jobs.welchwrite.com