40273Savannah College of Art and Design MFA Graduate Student Podcast Wireframe Test

  • steven
    Feb 26, 2011
      Dear Podcasters,

      My name is Steve and I am an MFA Interactive Media Student at Savannah College of Art and Design in Savannah, Georgia via eLearning. I am in the middle of developing a Podcast software DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) GUI (Graphical User Interface) that simplifies the GUI from what is out on the market (IE: PODCASTUDIO Bundle from BEHINGER).

      Please keep in mind I am not testing you as a user, but simply asking you to test the ease of use of my Podcast DAW GUI wireframe. Also, this GUI is a wireframe, so for example I am using placeholders within the dropdown menus of the subtext if there is any confusion as to why every submenu retains similar links.

      The link for the wireframe is as follows:
      http://studentpages.scad.edu/~skaute20/itgm723/

      The link for the questionnaire is as follows:
      http://studentpages.scad.edu/~skaute20/itgm723/kautenu7onlinediscussion.pdf

      I thank you for your time and I look forward to all of your wonderful comments and suggestions. Have fun and take care!

      Sincerely,

      Steven R Kauten
      MFA Interactive Media Student
      Interactive Sound Designer