40222Re: [podcasters]

  • Pat Cook
    Feb 3 12:11 PM
      Not only that, but if you podcast an archive of a LIVE STREAMING show
      you do on someplace like StickAM as I do, video is also available on
      mobile devices as well. :)

      BTW.....Congrats on the kid Spuhn! :)

      Cheers :)

      Pat

      On 1/27/2011 2:57 PM, Michael Sitarzewski wrote:
      > Two of my shows are audio, and one is audio and video. I'm rather fond of the audio format, but video moves to the living room more easily.
      >

      > On Jan 27, 2011, at 2:43 PM, spuhn wrote:
      >
      >> We've always been audio on Should I Drink That with some video when we're screwing around but now I think we're going to start doing more video. Especially since my wife and I just had our second kid so me getting out of the house is impossible :)
      >>
      >> cheers!
      >> spuhn
      >>
      >> Should I Drink That? beercast - Pittsburgh's bad boys of craft beer
      >> shouldidrinkthat.com | twitter.com/sidt | facebook.com/shouldidrinkthat
      >>
      >> Call the SIDT Drunk Dial hotline at: 412.223.SIDT (7438)
      >>
      >> 3x Podcast Award finalist - Food& Drink
      >> Featured in March 2010 Pittsburgh Magazine
      >> DRAFT Magazine, G4/TechTV, KDKA TV, KDKA 1020, WDVE
      >>
      >> --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Paul Puri<paulpuri@...> wrote:
      >>> That I couldn't tell you. I'd venture a guess that it is still mostly audio.
      >>> I'm finding the barrier to entry on video is mostly the dollar to quality
      >>> ratio.

      Pat Cook Host - *THE LEFT WING CONSERVATIVE*
      *Website <http://www.wix.com/progressivemoderates/mainwix>*
      *Audio Podcast <http://theleftwingconservative.mevio.com/>*
      *Video Podcast <http://tlwctv.mevio.com/>*
      Englewood, CO