40150Re: All the rules for podcasting are wrong.

  • clay.dugger
    Nov 23 8:41 PM
      Yes, I make mistakes. Typos, even. But, CSS style settings aside (which I really didn't know about), as least it appears that I try to be correct.

      As to the email, it actually is a standard in email naming protocols. If I type in sfeley@... it'll still go to you. Same with most website addresses. No caps is the standard.

      And, yes, I probably do need to chill out. I've just had too many people nitpick my stuff too many times. Kinda becomes a habit.

      BUT, substance is useless without some form of proper form. You watch any professional in a physical activity. The vast majority of them in any one particular field will use the same form for the same result. When they get out of form, they don't do as well.

      Intellectual activities also need some basic forms.

      I notice Escape Pod in your sig line. You back with them?