39955Re: Tips for interviews

  • The Vegas Tourist
    Sep 1, 2010
      Greetings,

      The greatest interviews of all time to learn from:

      1) Johnny Carson. He didn't rule late night television for nothing. he let the guest run the interview.

      2) Tom Snyder - showing my age on this one. But if there are any old reruns of his late night show, watch them. He was there to have fun and learn from his guests.

      3) Charlie Rose. That man just has a way of making people talk.

      Worst interviewers:

      1) Larry king. Need I say more?

      My favorite guest for my podcast?
      Frank Cullotta - Vegas Gangster.
      In complete accident, slip of the tongue, I did the Robert Deniro - Raging Bull "You Talking to Me??" to a mobster...and lived to tell about it.

      Mark Anthony
      The Vegas Tourist Podcast
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic