      From: Ed Lynn <pasquinade@...>
      To: podcasters@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, April 12, 2010 11:51:28 AM
      Subject: [podcasters] Looking for Suggestions of Free or Cheap Live-stream Video Capture Software

      I have a blogger friend who is interested in capturing video of a
      flash-based, live-streaming event. I've played with a program that
      captures flv from YouTube-like sites, but really know nothing about
      capturing live-streams. Any ideas or suggestions?

      ed.

      --
      For the best in independent rock and power pop, check out the latest
      episode of "Suitcase Full of Dimes." Show No. 101 features podsafe