39688Re: [podcasters] Podcast episode via wordpress stopped including audio

  • Kenn Crawford
    Apr 4, 2010
      Thanks. The problem was me - I don't know what I am doing half the time
      and the other half I'm doing it wrong LOL
      Learning about feeds and feedburner and installing and figuring out
      Wordpress and podcasting a novel all at the same time is a bit
      overwhelming for my wee little brain. I shoulda stuck to writing songs
      and recording - at least I known what I am doing in that arena LOL

      Thanks again Shawn,
      Kenn

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic