39682Re: [podcasters] Podcast episode via wordpress stopped including audio

  • Shawn Thorpe
    Apr 4, 2010
      To test it out, I sub'd to your Feedburner feed in iTunes, and you're right.
      It's stuck at episode 6.

      Is this the URL to your source feed for the Feedburner feed?
      http://deadhunt.kenncrawford.com/?feed=rss2
      Because this feed contains everything through episode 8, and I just sub'd to
      it in my iTunes to test it out, and it's got everything through episode 8.

      If you click the Troubleshootize tab in your Feedburner account, you can
      scroll down and hit the Resync button. This might fix your problem. Have you
      tried that yet?

      --
      -Shawn Thorpe
      http://shawnogram.com/ - multimedia blog